IOCL Recruitment 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs, Apply for 71 Assistant Quality Control Officers vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Quality Control Officers Posts through IOCL official notification October 2021
|Qualication / Education||Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.|
|No of Jobs / Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Age||Maximum age should be 30 years, as on 30-Sep-2021.|
OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
|Last Date for Online Application|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application|
|Fees for General/OBC /EWS Candidate||300 /- Rs|
|Fees for / SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-servicemen Candidate||Exempted|
No of Post:-
Educational Qualification Requirement:-
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry,
Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination, Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following: Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories.
Age Limit for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs:-
Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
Written Test, Group Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview.
How to apply:-
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post, may visit the website www.iocl.com and Go to ‘What’s New’ > Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers – 2021”> Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application
form) to access the relevant application link which will remain open from 01-10-2021 (10:00 Hrs) to 22-10-2021 (17:00 Hrs).
- Furnish particulars/details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format.
- Upon submission of particulars (Step 2), the online system will generate an Application ID, which will be sent to the candidate through email/SMS. Click on Continue Part II Application and Login using Application ID and Date of Birth.